Franklin Hampshire Career Centers in Northampton, Greenfield, and Orange are fully accessible with modified computer workstations and auxiliary aids available. The Disability Resources Coordinator specializes in assisting job seekers with disabilities or people receiving SSI/SSDI.
Services We Provide:
- Franklin Hampshire Career Center (FHCC) is an Employment Partner of the Social Security Administration Ticket to Work Program and can help you determine your eligibility for services
- Basic benefits counseling
- Career counseling and case management
- Job search and job placement assistance
- Online job search assistance
- Work search skills
- Resume preparation and cover letters
- Mock interviews
- Access to training and adaptive equipment
- Access to work appropriate clothing
- Follow up counseling to support employment on the job
Information and referral to other programs: SNAP (food stamps), Housing, Legal, other disability services, etc.
Contact for Disability Services:
Lu Plump, Disability Resources Coordinator
In Franklin County call the Greenfield Office: 413-774-4361 x 316
In Hampshire County call the Northampton Office: 413-586-6506 x 103
Appointments available in the Orange office by appointment. Please call the Greenfield office to arrange.
A job seeker form will need to be completed to receive services. Forms are available at all FHCC Career Center offices at the front desk. An electronic form is available here.
The electronic form can be mailed, emailed, or faxed. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR FAX THE FORM WITH YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER LISTED.