To Veterans defending the United States in time of war, welcome home and thank you for your military service and associated sacrifices.
Free Employment Services for Eligible Veterans
The Franklin Hampshire Career Center offers U.S. Military service Veterans individualized services in both our Northampton and Greenfield offices. All services are free and provided by a trained Veterans' Employment Representative who will assist you with career questions and re-entry into civilian employment.
Our staff provide many free services including assistance with:
- Resume Writing
- Job Search Assistance
- Job Referrals
- Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Techniques
- Other Veteran's Services
- Access to Computer and Library Resources
- Labor Market Information
- Contact with other Veteran's Agents providing benefits
What You, the Veteran, Need to Do
- Become a member of the Franklin Hampshire Career Center by completing a brief application
- Stay in Touch! Call, email or visit your Veterans' Representative at least bi-weekly, so we know how your job search is progressing
- Let us know when you get a job!
Local Veterans Employment Representatives
|Greenfield & Orange||Northampton|
(413) 774-4361 x355
(413) 586-6506 x124
Massachusetts Veterans Services Links
Click here to view a Comprehensive Overview of Veterans' Services and Resources in Massachusetts. Think of the Franklin Hampshire Career Center as your temporary office space for your job search activities, and take full advantage of the resources available to you. Contact your Veterans Representative today.